Have the best of both worlds — interest and liquidity — with a Morgantown Bank & Trust money market account.
- Tiered Interest
- Direct Check Writing
- Competitive interest on balances of $5,000 or more1
- Tiered rates — higher balances earn higher rates
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds, including direct check writing:
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals or by mail
- 6 free transactions per month by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, checks, drafts, debit cards, or other similar order; $10 per transaction in excess thereafter2
- Avoid the $10 monthly service charge by maintaining a $5,000 minimum daily balance
- Free digital banking
- $5,000 minimum deposit to open
Note: Other fees* such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, sustained overdraft fees, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. Unless stated, minimum opening deposit is only $100. Ask us for details. Bank rules and regulations apply. Interest and other Miscellaneous Income will be reported on 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. If under 18 years old, must have an adult co-owner on account.
1Earns interest if daily collected balance is $5,000 or greater, earns higher interest if daily collected balance is $10,000 or greater.
2$10 for any transaction over the allotted 6. Included in the “6 per cycle” are checks, drafts, automatic or electronic transfers to an account at MBT and transfers to third parties by preauthorized automatic transfer (includes ACH or telephone agreement, order or instruction). Not included in the “6 per cycle” are by mail or telephone when the check is mailed to MBT, in person, by messenger, made through an ATM and transfer made to pay loans at MBT.