Internet Banking will be unavailable beginning Thursday, March 14th at 3 PM until Monday morning, March 18th.
Dear Valued Customer,
We have some very exciting news to share with you….
Over the last several months, we have been diligently preparing to upgrade and enhance our product offerings and services to you.
Our system upgrade begins Thursday, March 14th and should be completed by Tuesday, March 19th.
We need to make you aware of a few temporary service interruptions that may occur with our upgrade during this time-period. We apologize in advance for the inconvenience.
- Internet Banking will be unavailable beginning Thursday, March 14th at 3 PM until Monday morning, March 18th. On Monday, March 18th by noon, you may access internet banking at www.morgantownbank.com using your existing user ID. The first time you log in you will be guided through the process to set up a new password.
- Debit Cardholders continue to use your existing card through Wednesday, March 13th. Please be aware that you will receive a new debit card along with a new pin number in the mail prior to March 14th, (Please watch your mail and don’t throw it in the trash!) Your new debit card will become active on Thursday, March 14th; however, while we are upgrading our system you may experience some disruption in card services. Please consider having an alternative payment method (cash or other credit card) available during the weekend of March 14th-18th.
- Mobile Banking will be unavailable effective Thursday, March 14th at 3pm. Your existing mobile app at that point will no longer be valid and can be removed from your device. Our new and improved mobile app will be available for download from the App Store and Google Store on Monday, March 18th. Your username and password will be the same as the browser internet banking application.
- Bill Pay will be unavailable during the upgrade period. All payments scheduled to be paid during the upgrade period will continue to process. If you have any new bills to pay between March 13th and March 22nd please set them up for payment prior to March 11th at 3pm. All payments and vendors currently established in the Bill Pay program will be available after our system upgrade.
- Statements will be produced and mailed to all customers on Thursday, March 14th. You should receive those within 10 business days. Going forward your new monthly statements will have a new look and some statement cycles have been adjusted; however, customers who currently receive a month end statement will continue to do so.
- E-Statements currently available on your online banking account will not be accessible online after 3 PM on March 14th , but they will be available after the upgrade period. Please be sure to download, save or print copies of your statements for your records.
Text Alerts: the system upgrade gives you control to set up your own personalized Account Alerts. Any current text alerts you may be receiving will be discontinued and you will need to set these up within your online banking account after March 18th. Once logged in, go to the Alerts section within online banking or on the mobile app.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your account, please do not hesitate to contact one of our Customer Service Representatives at (270) 526-3881. We are happy to help!
We appreciate your continued business and loyalty.