Teach your kids the value of saving with a free Morgantown Bank & Trust Student Savings account.
- Competitive Interest
- No Monthly Service Charges
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Available to customers up to age 23
- Competitive interest on entire balance
- No monthly service charges
- No minimum balance requirements
- 6 free withdrawals per month; $3 fee for withdrawals in excess thereafter1
- Free digital banking
- No minimum deposit to open
1A withdrawal is further defined as a transfer of funds to another account(s) at the same institution OR making third-party payment(s) by means of preauthorized, automatic, or telephonic transfers OR withdrawals made by check, debit card, or other similar order made by the depositor and payable to third parties. A $3 charge (Money Market accounts have a $10 charge) will be assessed on each withdrawal in excess of 6 in a month (month is further defined as a calendar month OR statement cycle of at least four weeks). Accounts that have in excess of 6 withdrawals in a month are considered in violation of Reg-D and a notice will be sent reminding you of the transaction limitations on this account. If a second violation occurs within a rolling 12-month period, another notice will be sent informing you of the violation. If a third violation occurs during a rolling 12-month period, the account will be converted to a transactional demand deposit account and a notice will be sent to inform you of this change.