To be considered for current or future job opportunities, please submit an application by clicking HERE.
Morgantown Bank & Trust, an independent, community-based financial institution, is seeking applicants to fill the position of IT Help Desk in Morgantown, Kentucky. This entry-level position of IT Help Desk supports all Morgantown Bank locations in both Butler and Warren Counties.
- Provide Help Desk support to staff experiencing hardware, software, or application problems
- Troubleshoot to find solutions to technical difficulties
- Install, configure, and upgrade computer hardware and software
- Patch and update PC’s and laptops
- Assist in IT projects and upgrades
- Routinely check equipment to ensure proper working order
- Attend, be prepared for, and participate in meetings
- Ensures staff receives exceptional customer services at each point of contact
- Carry out other such duties as may be assigned or requested
- Associate Degree in a related technical discipline or equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
- Minimum two years’ experience in an Information Technology environment, preferred
- Must be a self-starter and possess skills needed to execute a task or project to completion
- Must possess ability to research solutions to issues
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently
- Adequate experience with personal computers and software applications
- Advanced organizational skills
- Ability to interact within all levels of the organization
- This position requires a valid driver's license
Morgantown Bank & Trust offers a full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and Life Insurance. In addition, MB&T offers a company matched 401K plan, vacation, and sick days. Entry-level pay for this position ranges from $14 - $16 per hour based on experience.
Deadline to apply is Sunday August 7, 2022.
Morgantown Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer