Morgantown Bank & Trust, an independent, community-based financial institution, is seeking applicants for an experienced Loan Processor.
- Provides administrative assistance to the loan officers and staff, including updating loan data into the bank’s computer system
- Assembles and verifies accuracy of loan documentation
- Ensures that loan files contain documents with proper signature, dates, vesting, legal descriptions and other relevant data
- Maintains and tracks insurance documents on collateral items
- Maintains new and paid loan files
- Performs necessary maintenance to loans on company’s database
- Processes paid-out loans as well as loan payments to un-posted module
- Scans and indexes documents daily
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum three years’ experience processing loans
- Experience with LaserPro software preferred
Morgantown Bank & Trust offers a full benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and Life Insurance. In addition, MB&T offers a company matched 401K plan, vacation and sick days. Qualified applicants may complete an online application here.
Morgantown Bank & Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer