Link your Kasasa® checking to this free account that pays a high rate and helps you save automatically.
- High Interest
- Automatic Savings
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- No Minimum Balance Requirements
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 1.50% APY* on balances up to $500,000
- 0.10% APY* on balances above $500,000
- 0.10% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking
- Free eStatements
- No minimum deposit to open
- 6 free withdrawals per month; $3 fee for withdrawals in excess thereafter1
It's Easy to Earn Your Rewards
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 ACH credit or ACH payment transaction
- At least 12 debit card purchases
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa® accounts are still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month.
Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards.
"Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) banking day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) banking day prior to the last business day of the current statement cycle.
See our website or contact one of our branch service representatives for specific Monthly Qualification Cycle dates.
When your linked Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back or Kasasa Tunes account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, daily balances up to and including $500,000 in your Kasasa Saver account earn an APY of 1.50% and daily balances over $500,000 earn an APY of 0.10 % on the portion of the daily balance over $500,000, resulting in a range from 0.10% to 1.50% APY depending on the account's daily balance.
When your linked Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back or Kasasa Tunes account qualifications are not met, the entire daily balance in the Kasasa Saver account earns 0.10% annual percentage yield.
Interest will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield.
APYs accurate as of 11/1/2022.