You’ve tightened your belt. Now you can breathe a little easier with a convenient account that rewards bigger balances.
- Tiered Interest
- Direct Check Writing
- Competitive interest on balances of $5,000 or more1
- Tiered rates — higher balances earn higher rates
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds, including direct check writing:
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals or by mail
- 6 free transactions per statement cycle by pre-authorized automatic, telephone, checks, drafts, debit cards, or other similar order; $10 per transaction in excess thereafter2
- Avoid the $10 monthly service charge by maintaining a $5,000 minimum daily balance
- Free digital banking
- $5,000 minimum deposit to open
Note: Other fees* such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, sustained overdraft fees, etc. may apply. See fee schedule for details. Unless stated, minimum opening deposit is only $100. Ask us for details. Bank rules and regulations apply. Interest and other Miscellaneous Income will be reported on 1099-INT or 1099-MISC. If under 18 years old, must have an adult co-owner on account.
1Interest is paid on the collected balance, with interest rate varying and subject to change daily. Interest DOES NOT accrue on days that the balance drops below $5,000. Money Market account prevailing interest rates based on tiered balance structure. The APY disclosed on the website is for the highest tiered balance. For current rates and more information, please call 270-526-3881 during normal business hours.
2A withdrawal is further defined as a transfer of funds to another account(s) at the same institution OR making third-party payment(s) by means of preauthorized, automatic, or telephonic transfers OR withdrawals made by check, debit card, or other similar order made by the depositor and payable to third parties. A $3 charge (Money Market accounts have a $10 charge) will be assessed on each withdrawal in excess of 6 in a statement cycle. Accounts that have in excess of 6 withdrawals in a statement cycle are considered in violation of Reg-D and a notice will be sent reminding you of the transaction limitations on this account. If a second violation occurs within a rolling 12-month period, another notice will be sent informing you of the violation. If a third violation occurs during a rolling 12-month period, the account will be converted to a transactional demand deposit account and a notice will be sent to inform you of this change.