Safe, simple spending is only the beginning. Our debit cards can help you earn cash rewards and raise money for local schools.
- Free Mastercard® debit card accepted around the globe and online
- Use your debit card to qualify for rewards with free Kasasa Cash® and Kasasa Cash Back® checking accounts
- Get access to cash at any SUM or MoneyPass® network ATM nationwide without incurring any foreign ATM fees.
- Customize your card with School Spirit Cards — and raise money for the area school of your choice
- Equipped with EMV chip technology for extra security
- Cut the cost of purchasing checks
- 24/7 access to funds via ATMs
- Easily withdraw funds from ATMs
- Receive Debit Card Alerts each time your card is used.
We make promoting education easy with our School Spirit Mastercard® Debit Cards!!!
Choose from a wide range of schools and/or school programs. Every single transaction made as a credit (signature) will trigger a donation to your school or program of choice. It is at no cost to you or to your school.
Since inception of the program in 2013, School Spirit cards have helped raise over $113,488 for area schools. In 2017 alone, the total was $29,145 and each year we see it continue to grow.
To request a School Spirit Card, please email email@example.com or call (270) 526-3881.
CLICK HERE for a list of supported schools/programs.
Through the Shelter Pet Program, Shelter Pet Card holders earn money for the Warren County Humane Society and the Butler County Animal Shelter simply by choosing “credit” at check-out. Donations will be split evenly to benefit both shelters. Every single transaction made as a credit (signature) will trigger a donation to both animal shelters— at no cost to you or the shelters.
To request a Shelter Pet Program Card, please Contact Us or call (270) 526-3881.
When your new card arrives, follow the instructions on the mailer. If you no longer have the mailer, you can call 1-877-965-3344 and follow the prompts on the automated line to activate your new card and choose your PIN. Please note: when calling this automated system, you will need to be calling from a phone number on file. If you'd like to change your current PIN, you can call 1-877-965-3344 and follow the prompts. You will need to know your current PIN. If you have forgotten your PIN, you may call Bookkeeping at (270) 526-3881 during regular business hours to receive a temporary PIN. After receiving a temporary PIN, you would then call 1-877-965-3344 to set up a permanent PIN.