Call us old fashioned, but you should manage your money the way you want. That’s why we offer these online and mobile banking services.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for MBT customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks images
- Make loan payments
- And more
- Download account information directly to Quicken
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Avoid paper clutter
- Included with your MBT checking or money market account
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 15 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Find nearby locations
- Pay bills
- Download the free mobile app for Apple® or Android™ devices
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
1Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with an MBT checking or savings account
- Deposit your check with a few taps of your finger
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
In order to use mobile deposit, you must have the following:
- An MBT checking or savings account
- An online banking user ID and password
- Your mobile device (either iPhone® or iPad® running iOS 7.0+ or Android devices running OS 4.4+)
- The Morgantown Bank & Trust Mobile App
After logging into your mobile banking app, you will see the Mobile Deposit option under the main menu. Follow the prompts to take pictures of the front and back of the check (don’t forget to sign the back of the check and write “For Mobile Deposit Only”). Then, tap the continue button.
You’ll get two emails for every deposit made:
- A confirmation email that we have received your deposit.
- And another email stating whether your deposit has been approved or denied.
If your deposit has been approved, you may see availability of the funds in your account as soon as the next business day. However, some deposits may be subject to a hold (the same as they would if deposited at a branch location).
Visit our Mobile Deposit FAQ page for more information. If you have any additional questions, please contact us.
- Save paper and save the environment
- Fast, free, and easy alternative to paper statements
- Easier to retrieve info when needed
- Eliminate a paper trail
- Reduce chances of fraud and identity theft
- Arrive faster than paper statements
- Simplify recordkeeping
- Easily access past statements
- Ability to download for permanent storage or print if needed
- Receive email notice when new eStatement is ready
Sign up for online banking and select “change your statement delivery method” to receive eStatements.
- Pay in an easier way — no more counting change or carrying cards
- Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay™ available
- Easily setup payment information
- Add multiple cards to your device for extra convenience
- Keep purchases private — card data is never directly transmitted to retailers
- Easily protect your accounts if you lose your device